Manual Handling – Theory eLearning course
Manual handling injuries can occur almost anywhere in the workplace, Employers may have to bare substantial costs if there is a manual handling injury in the workplace.
This theory course will give you the knowledge needed for manual handling in the workplace. The course is essential before you join a Skills Centre practical manual handling course.
The course syllabus covers:
- Define ‘what is manual handling handling’
- Understand the reasons for safe manual handling
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understand the report process if you have an accident in the workplace
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling
|Lesson 1 - What is manual handling|
|Lesson 2 - Risks associated with manual handling|
|Lesson 3 - Manual handling equipment|